- traveled to Medan, Indonesia with Mom, Sister and two cousins. My second visit to Medan but I enjoyed it anyway especially shopping and massage.
Menghayati keindahan Danau Toba
- An extremely unproductive month to me. Gi ofis makan gaji buta sebab tak de kerja. Tapi enjoy jugak melawat kawasan. And because of too much of free time I had, I did a lot of readings. Bagus jugak kan?
- I moved to a new team, Middle East team where my initial weekend is Friday and Saturday. I had to say good bye to Nona and Melodi. :))
April and May
- Struggled with the new team, too much to learn but too little time. But I am glad I made it anyway.
- Very much busy with works where the team had to struggle with MSCI Upgrade , 15 hours of working back to back for 14 days can u imagine?. I was knackered most of the days but at least I had some thing stand out to put in my resume. I was extremely happy to see next month's payslip. Heee.
- Traveled to Singapore for the weekend. I stayed at Holiday Inn Express in Clarke Quay and managed to visit few tourist spots in 2 days. It was tiring but funnnn :)
Magnificent view from public observation deck at level 57 Marina Bay Sands Sky Park. I suggest u to come here at night!
Gardens by the bay.
Marina Bay Sands during the day. The weather was super hot tapi gambar tetap kena ambik okay!
- Musim raya. Qatar had one week holiday for Eid I felt so lucky.
- Traveled to Gold Coast Australia. Best. First time pi negara omputih la katakan!
Kali pertama pegang kangaroo!
Wohooo! Just beside our apartment, Surfers Riverside. Best sangat la apartment ni dah la dekat dgn Cavill Avenue pastu feeling sangats tepi sungai!
Sea World, Gold Coast Australia, 2014.
- Started to like my new team. Settled few things regarding my housing loan, a new life yet to begin I was so excited!
- Started buying things for my house renovation and I did that alone. Yes, alone. I decide everything from the paint colors up till the decoration part. It's my house after all?
- Movember! I shifted to a new place finally a place I can call my own. Alhamdulillah. Kalau tak Abah yang paksa beli rumah memang sampai sekarang masih menyewa. Thank you Abah! Love you to the moon and back. Sayang sangat sampai syurga!
My living room.
- My 30th Birthday Alhamdulillah masih hidup dan sihat. Kawan-kawan MMU datang buat surprise! I feel loveddddd, thank you girl friends!
2014 adalah tahun yang paling kelam kabutttttttt. But so many achievements Alhamdulillah. No serious health problems cuma makin gemok dan tak diet langsung. Gila lah. Something I need to work on this year InsyaAllah. Hahaha!. Looking forward for 2015, I can't wait for new exciting things and challenges! bring it on baybeh!