Friday, February 28, 2014

So..


I have finally been transferred to a new department. Alhamdulillah.

Middle East it is.

What?? Bukan tak mau sangat ka? Padan muka kan? Booooooooo! :))

Long story.

Being the only one left in the department, I have very limited options. I have been told by the HR, 70% of the company work for UK. 

UK? I don't want UK!

So here I am.

Middle east, I am ready, InsyaAllah. 
Bye-bye Sunday. Sad. But I will received Sunday Allowances so I guess it is not that bad! Lepasla byr duit kereta I sebulan :)
Work start at 1pm to 10pm. I am still OK.
Definitely no traffic jammed.
The only thing I hate is PARKINGGGGGGGGGG &*(%@%#.

Pray for me.
Please.

Cuti? Belum plot lagi. Maklumlah budak baru. Nervous. Haha. Nak pi mana pon belom decide, but one thing for sure, I will definitely go somewhere, or anywhere I have never been to, dekat or jauh belakang cerita. InsyaAllah.

Laptop pon dah beli, Alhamdulillah. So boleh berblog secara aman, damai, makmur, dan sejahtera. Oh ya! Touch screen laptop! :))

Cuma tak de wifi laju jer. Eh mengada sangat niiiiiiiiiiiii!

Despite all the shit things happened to me early of the year 2014, I am still thank to Allah for all the good things He has given to me. I am thankful and blessed. Alhamdulillah. Allah is great. 


Love,
Rara

No comments: