Thursday, February 6, 2014

Last woman standing

So my team (Brunei Hire Purchase) has been officially closed last month. 

Sad. 
:( 

Gila tak sedih. 
How many times should I tell this, this is the best team I ever had. 
Less workloads, funny and smart colleagues and I finally found the most sporting boss on the planet. 

I am glad I have been given the chance to be a part of the team members even only for 2 years plus, Alhamdulillah. 

Allah is Great. I believe everythings happen for a reason. 

My team members are all moved to another departments (all over HSBC) and now leaving me alone! I am the last woman standing y'all! 

Being the most senior in the team, I am becoming a lil bit choosy in selecting which department should I go. I have been to 4 interviews so far (within HSBC) yet still haven't decided where to go! :)) 

Nak mampoih sungguh! Depa tak buang keja pon dah cukup bagus :)) 

As of now, I am enjoying my time doing nothing, and just lingering around my workplace, meeting Managers and AVPs..checking out other departments.. and that's all.

Sounds fun aite? It is fun! 

But the sad part is I can't plan my annual leave because I don't have a department or a line manager at the moment!I call myself a freelancer!! hahahaha STRESS! 

I missed a good flight tickets deal to the country I wanted to go the MOST since I was a kid! ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :( 

KBYE. 

Love from Rara, 
Si Pemakan Gaji Buta.

2 comments:

muhamadakmalwahab said...

dah naik regaaaaa... RM2,700 untuk pergi ke country itu...

RARA said...

akmal : I am crying inside my heart :((

please update me kalau ada promo lagi. aku nak pi jugakkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!! :((