Monday, May 3, 2010

I wonder

mahu tidur puas-puas.
sebab esok kena kerja 9-9.

12 hours wei! 

Like I said to my colleagues, I will die for PLOC.

I told you that I really hate to be an adult. 
I wanna be a kid forever. 
I miss school days. 
I even miss my varsity years.


I miss exams. (ok ni tipu)

I just don't want to grow up cos I'm afraid to face the future.  


I can't imagine myself having my very own family. A husband and kids.
I can't even take care of myself properly then how I am going to take care of my family? 


I wonder how. 

Rara says : Well anyway, can I go back at 8 please?

4 comments:

muhamadakmalwahab said...

its come automatikally...hahaha

kiko kiki said...

haha..im waitin ya.nk anak menakan lg! =P

RARA said...

akmal : oh really? how do u know?! kwang3. But I pray for that as well.

RARA said...

kiko kiki : Pungkur kau