Wednesday, December 9, 2009

big thanks

Yep, the big 25 came and went yesterday. Alhamdulillah, sudah suku abad I dilahirkan di muka bumi ini. Wops.

Just want to say THANK YOU to all who sent Happy Birthday wishes to me via text messages, emails, instant messaging, shoutout, Facebook, and calls , you guys rock!

Thanks to the ladies for wishing me birthday every year without fail.
Thanks to the family members for the wishes! 
Thanks to my fellow office mates for the loud birthday song on the floor! Hehehe 
Thanks to all my besties, you know who you are!
Thanks Didie for the birthday treat last night
Thanks Aliya for the chocs!
Thanks Abby for the yummylicious cheese cake! love it. 
Thanks Ranjini and Ati, for the gifts! =)

The party will be held this weekend, you know where! Start to find a purple outfit, if u do not have one yet!

I love you all and I say a big thank you.

Rara says :  Thanks for the wish sayang, I so can't wait to see you. Oh I hate distance.

6 comments:

wawan said...

aku tau aku lambat..marah la akuuuu

hapy bday!!!!

SyaZaNa said...

am i invited?!!eheheh

SyaZaNa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
alya said...

i cant wait....tp baju xjmpa lg gulp!

a.z.r.i.n. said...

erk..baju dah ada. tapi suar cam takda. shitos.

MarlissaMusa said...

hapy besday rara december gal!yeay :)
sorry lambat wish..