Tuesday, November 17, 2009

tragedi November

I told ya, November 2009 is the suckiest month ever kan?

I had mentioned on my previous entry that I am going to see my dentist , so I went to see Dr. Roslan this evening right after work. Becky (the braces) has been tighten, and I chose purple ligs, again. I was actually running out of idea, but I don't really care much.

The things that I care so much at that time was my gums! I don't want to share the photos of my gums here, but I can tell you it looks pretty scary. Yes, it is!

The braces not only tighten up my teeth, but my gums too! So can you imagine that? Dr. Roslan said that  I need to have a minor surgery to remove some of the unnecessary gums, maybe next week. Sounds scary right? WEI PAIN IS BEAUTYYY.
*google kat internet la apa lagi, internet cakap tak sakit!*

I don't really mind about the surgery, my biggest concern is " how much will it cost? " I told ya that I am flat broke right?

I guess it's time for me to use my talian hayat! nenoneno!


19 comments:

alya said...

erkk pain is beauty tp stil minor surgery???? ouchhh!

Ezza said...

xpa..xsakit la..cabut kening lg sakit!

RARA said...

yes! cabut kening lagi sakit :)

liSa said...

rara..It's going to be dem good!But it all depends on the pain threshold that you have....

a.z.r.i.n. said...

surgery??? ouch...

nea mora said...

apa???????adoi!!camna nak gosok gigi nanti. adohhhhhh! sapa talian hayat ang. aku nak gak. shites!

'arif said...

adeh..cabut kening lg sakit ke?

RARA said...

nea : gosok gigi ok, bukan gosok gusi ok!

arif : yes cabut kening lagi sakit!!

intan Norafzan said...

yeah...cabut kening pki benang tu kan...dem sakit..huhuh...dok cr kd penang tp xd pon...:(

RARA said...

kintan : yes, orang panggil threading cabut kening pakai benang tu. sakitt!

try pi salun india, mesti ada punya ;)

liSa said...

g salon india..murah je. rm 5 je utk dua2 belah kening. kt penang or kt kedah,murah je, dlm rm 3.sakit tu xdr la sgt, tp ko akn cengkam jugakla kaki tangan hang kt kerusi tu.. hehe

Anonymous said...

Hi there. I enjoy reading yr blog :). Me too buat dgn dr roslan. Just wondering, sakit tk yg minor surgery kt gusi tu? Dr roslan told me i might need it and i'm so worried!

RARA said...

anonymous : serious tak sakit!

Anonymous said...

good to hear :)

RARA said...

Anonymous : hey mr/miss Anonymous! thanks for dropping by. next time letak la nama. leh kite kenal2 ke. ok? hihiks

Anonymous said...

hehe. Sorry2. Sy intan. Btw, thanks a lot. Hope u don't mind i ' stalk ' yr blog. Tehee. Need to get as much info as i can :) . . Oh and keep on writing about braces yea. . I'm looking forward to read yr blog again :)

Anonymous said...

oh , kalau free2, share la skt pglaman time buat minor surgery tu. . :)

RARA said...

Anonymous a.k.a Intan : There's nothing much about braces yang boleh ditulis. hehe. sebab once dah pakai, hanya pegi monthly check up lah.. ape yg I boleh update mungkin pasal kaler2 braces yang cantik tu je lah hehe.pasal minor surgery tu u can browse thru youtube. I rasa ada kot bcos last time I ade jugak tgk2.. tp sumpah tak sakit..jgn risau k .

Anonymous said...

Yeap2. Btl juga tu. . Hihi. But it is really nice to hear stories drpd org yg pakai braces lg2 kt buat tmpt sama. ; ) thanks alot. I did went thru the web and i'm glad byk cerita2 yg positif including yours. . Whatever it is, slagi tk lepas benda ni i know that i for sure will keep on wondering. Tehee.