Monday, October 19, 2009

when the blue turns green



Aloha.

It's been a while since my last update about Becky, the braces. Well, I actually have changed my braces ligs on last Sept 13, and surprisingly it was on Sunday. It was a week before hari Raya and since Dr Roslan was away to Australia, he has postponed the appointment date and the clinic was exclusively open on that day.

I was busy like a bee before I went off for one week straight leave for hari Raya and I guess that's made me forget (well, almost) to update about my third ligs; the blue (light blue to be exact) that turned green on hari raya. Oh great.


Campuq rendang ayam kot jadi green?


Thank God it match my baju raya for this year. :)

*tapi ni baju pinjam. opsie


and I'm gonna have my next ortho visit next Thursday. Hopefully something new and exciting happens.



3 comments:

alya said...

oren!! oren!! sy mau lihat oren haha!!

muhamadakmalwahab said...

hebat betul...skg braces pon bley jadi satu fashion setetmen

RARA said...

alya : oren? menarik gak. hurmm. leh dipertimbangkan!

akmal : mestilah. braces is sexy