Wednesday, July 1, 2009

love or trust?

Okay, this is a tough one.

When you are in love with someone, at what point do you trust them or does being in love mean you trust them anyway? And at what point does that stop, once you've been cheated on once or do you become less trusting (please not it is actually two different things.)

I personally believe you can trust someone and love them but they don't go together necessarily. I believe that you have to build trust but love is unexplainable, you know it's there. Am I right?NO? Once you trust someone you can fall in love, but then if they break that trust you still love them. It's too complicated.

Oh whatever.

Nothing much to blog about my life, all I can say my life is getting better than before, Alhamdulillah. I am trying to live my life as its best or at least better than before. and I am currently missing my family in Penang, my nieces and nephews and my little bro who is coming back this August!

and Farah is getting married this August too, OMG! time flies so fast! and it makes me scared. shitttt

Ezza got a newborn nephew, congrats and welcome to the world Mohd Emil Fariz! (betoi kan?) gambar?nak tgk!

and for those who didnt know, Abby had moved to my house a month ago to replace Ezza who shifted to her sister's apartment in Kota Damansara.

To Hidayah a.k.a Abby, u brought me cahaya petunjuk, thanks A LOT. Let's pray it will last forever, Insya Allah. LOVE.


11 comments:

Nur Hidayah @ Cahaya Petunjuk :) said...

Alhamdulillah. hopefully it will last forever.. insyaAllah.. bagus jugak kita bukak lembaran hidup yang baru..everything happens for a reason, betul tak? di sini..lagi skali..aku nak cakap..aku sangat bertuah dpt kenal dgn hampa semua. harap persahabatan kita semua akan kekal selamanya. AMIN :)

Nur Hidayah @ Cahaya Petunjuk :) said...

about love and trust.. seriously i always hv issue with it.. trust can be build if love is strong. but x bole jugak.. sbb org akan amik kesempatan if da terlalu love.. dia buat hal.. So..DO NOT PUT a 100% TRUST ON LOVE! ;)

rara said...

Nur Hidayah @ Cahaya Petunjuk :) : aku pun sangat sayang hampa semua and bersyukur kenai hampa semua. *sendu*

nea mora said...

ape cer ni??baru tadak bapa minggu dah jadi peliks. seram aku

far said...

me 3...love yall and berdoa hampa akan cepat2 kawin dapat anak n bahagia ke anak cucu...AMIN

eiz congratz dapat anak menakan baru..peluk cium i utk Emil ok

rara said...

nea mora : penyakit sawan dah mai

far : sweeeeeeeeet! love u babe!

aby had a great time just now. said...

babi kirah. penyakit sawan. tegelak soang2 aku dalam bilik ni. haha.

rara said...

aby had a great time just now : hurmm abi? what's up with the nickname? ahaaaaa!! come on tell me!

nea mora said...

aku tatau la pasepa bila aku baca comment2 antara ampa la ni rasa mcm org lain dok berckp.adakah ampa semakin poyo ataupun environment dah berubah menyebabkan ampa berubah.

rara said...

nea mora : people change! hahahahaharam! wei ang ni biaq la kami nak bercengkarama di bawah lampu minyak tanahhhhhhhh kau nii potong stim ah!! hahahaharam!

far said...

tan hg jangan x tau la nih musim ombak rindu...x paham laa tuh :)