Thursday, June 4, 2009

blogger boy @8tv is cool

Tagged by Marlissa

1. How old are you?
24 turning 25, still young!

2. Are you single?
I’m absolutely hilarious fabulously wonderful single lady. Get it?

3. At what age do you think you’ll get married?
the earliest is 27years old

4. Do you think you’ll be marrying the person you are with now?
I have no idea.

5. If not, who do you want to marry?
sapa2 yang jutawan or anak raja ka? bole tak?

6. Who will be your bridesmaid or your bestman?
my best girl yang tak kawen lagi or kalau semua dah kawen time I nak kawen, I angkut salah sorang yang dah kawen tu jadi bridesmaid. Tak kisah kan? kalau ada banyak kali sanding, tukar2 orang la, baru la fair and square.

7. Do you want a garden/ beach or traditional wedding?
garden + traditional skit, actually tak kisah pon, belasah ja asalkan I suka and family I suka. Ataupon ikut trend masa tu, yang mana tengah "in".

8. Where do you plan to go for honeymoon?
ok yang ni kita kena serang MATTA fair dulu. Hopefully somewhere abroad.

9. How many guest do you think you’ll invite?
yang ni kena tanya abah, 1000 guests are for sure, perhaps more!

10. Will that include your exes?
of course, why not?

11. How many layers of cake do you want?
tak kisah, ikut trend masa tu kot. kalau 18 tingkat, 18 tingkatlah! haha

12. When do you want to get married? Morning or evening?
Evening! tapi abah mesti suruh buat siang. tak kisah lah. Dapat kawen sudah harharhar

13. Name the song/tune you would like to play at your weddin?
Some of my all time favourite love songs and of course lagu kawen! Kalau boleh I nak my girls buat satu lagu untuk I and nyanyi on my wedding. (perasan pa ni? Kalau abby yang buat lagu tu habis hancor semua org balik haha)

14. Do you prefer fine dining or just normal spoon/fork/ knife?
Normal.

15. Champagne of red wine?
ok yang ni I excited skit, air kat wedding I nanti MESTI same dgn theme color wedding I.

16. Honeymoon right after the wedding or days after the wedding?
we'll see how, many things need to be consider here such as the travel time because I probably buy flight tickets during the promo(air asia now everyone can fly) and also the leave!

17. Money or household items?
MONEY tapi I prefer household items from my girlfriends, u know why? because I can request! hahaha

18. How many kids would you like to have?
Kalau laki I kaya tak kisah ramai mana pon, kalau kayap dua orang sudah!


19. Will you record your honeymoon in DVD and CD?
I wish I could bring a photographer(and a videographer too!) together during my honeymoon.

20. I want to know their wedding plan:
tak kisah. sapa2 nak buat, silakan.



3 comments:

alya said...

aaaaaa semlm kn 1st episod??
demmit!! termiss ah gara2 pulang dr kerja lmbt huwaaaaa :((

eiz said...

smlm 2nd episod..n i missed it too =(

rara said...

alya : semalam 2nd episode!

eiz : apahal miss plak!!