Monday, May 25, 2009

There's so much to be thankful for

Hello fellas,we meet again.

I just came back from late supper with a friend of mine, Z. It's been a long time we haven't meet each other.In fact,it was actually the first meet for the year 2009. Hurmm .Quite a long time.

He was a little bit shocked seeing me with braces. Tapi itu trend katanya so I was like okayyy. I'm blue dabedi dabeda =)

As I'm sitting on my bed, I finally realized something. Something i have never been thinking of. Oh really? Or maybe I have been thinking about it so many times before but never had the guts to do it.

I don't know how to do it and I don't even know where to start.

I have done a lot of things in my life, good and bad. I have been to so many places, with so many things done, so many joys and happiness, ups and down. I'm enjoying every single thing in my life. But there is always something missing. ALWAYS.

I never meant to be me. I always dream to be in someone else shoes, the one who born into silverspoon, the one with a great career, the one with a great husband, the one wearing LV(s), the 25 years old lady driving BMW, and whatnot. I am a normal human being. I bet you guys feel the same way too. BETUL TAK? and as a normal human being, I tak pernah puas. I always want what I want and I want more and more than what I got now. Eventhough my name Shakirah means thankful, but I never had enough of everything what I got.

Afterall, I still thanks to Allah. Alhamdulillah. For blessing me with my life now.

Eventhough I am not the one who born into silverspoon, I am thankful that my dad still afford to help me to pay for my car down payment.

Eventhough I am not the one with a great career, at least I am happy with what I am doing now and I still get my salary paid every month rather than the ones who still have not secured any jobs.

Eventhough I am not the one with a great husband, I guess I am lucky enough to be surrounded by a supportive family and FABULOUS friends.

Eventhough I am not wearing LVs, I still afford to buy other brands that I like, even it's not the high end ones, but stillll :P. Be thankful. Cukuplah.

Eventhough I am not driving BMW, but I still love my Mr K, no matter what! Hello, I am a single young lady driving Myvi, plus it's white, my favorite color. Cool aiteeeeee? hahaha.

Whatever.

All in all, I never meant to be me. I am just being my self, as the name is Shakirah Illias, this is me, the way I am. Take it or leave it. Deal or No Deal.

I am just a litle girl with a huge dream.

I just need to find my way back. Back to the right path. And I will let Allah leads the way. Pray for me,mates.


Rara is smiling with the braces. and I am so thankful sebab dapat pakai braces at the age of 24+. OK PLS STOP THE CRAP. hahaha. ok sila tidor.

7 comments:

cik ienn said...

kenapakah entry nih sangat sesuatu???

alya said...

erm manusia mmg xpernah puas what
so its normal :)
impian n angan2 yg buat kita lbh berusaha what
so xd lh satisfy kt comfort zone n do nothing about this life
so cheers!!

rara said...

cik ienn : memang sesuatu yang tak di sangka

alya : go away comfort zone.

missdidie said...

Qirah! Cantik gell!
Much more prettier! Ahak!
Cayalah pasnih truih kot ada bofren!!
Nway, qir u r super duper magic,ur wish always come true!
Believe it! I support u esp LV's Bag!!
Daaa

critical passion said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
muhamadakmalwahab said...

hurmmm
biasa la tu...
aku pun sama dok dreamin being in someone else's shoe...but then again...bila pikir balik....my life is not bad at all...and there are some who are much more less fortunate....

rara said...

missdidie : thanks dd. and thanks a lot for your support.

muhamadakmalwahab : mmg ur life not bad at all sebab kau baru balik dr europe! uwaaaa (jeles)