Tuesday, November 11, 2008

tagged by Cik Ienn



Starting time:
8:49pm
Name: Shakirah, Kirah, La, Ira, Lala, Rara, Shakey and the list goes on! :)
Sisters: 4 (i'm the baby girl)
Brothers: 2 (the first and last)
Shoe size: 9 or 10 (kaki gajah)
Height: 168cm
Where do u live: Currently in Seri Kembangan
Have u ever been on a plane: Yes
Swam in the ocean: Not yet
Fallen asleep at school: Selalu kot?
Broken someone's heart: Yes, and I am really sorry for that.
Fell off your chair: I cant remember, maybe when i was a lil kid.
Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call: Yerps. And I really hate waiting!
Saved emails: Yes, the important ones only.
What is your room like: It's pink,purple,red and white. It is soo ME!
What's right beside u: A pillow
What is the last thing u ate: kaya bread
Ever had...Chicken pox: NEVER!! dan saya sangat takott esp bila disakat oleh kawan2 saya yg nakal! depa kata kalau kena masa tua lagi terokkk uwaaaaaa :((
Stiches: Ngakk
Broken nose: Alhamdulillah, never.
Do u believe in love at first sight: Yes, I do. But I never had any.
Like picnics: Yes!

Who was/were...
The last person u danced with: Nobody. So sad ..
Last made u smile: My funny colleagues! Especially Nava and Bahadur.

Today did u...
Talk to someone u like: Like of course!
Kissed anyone: Today? No.
Get sick: Just recover from bad cough.
Miss someone: Yes, my future boyfriend. Who? Hehe!
Who do u really hate: My enemy. Oh wait. Do I have an enemy? Maybe a backstabber/liar.
Do u like your hand-writing: Big NO. I prefer to type in Microsoft word or even notepad!
Are your toe nails painted: I'd love to, I think it's beauutiful. Galak.
Whose bed other that yours would u rather sleep in: Ermmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
What color shirt are u wearing now: Pink and white
Are u a friendly person: Erm yes. kot? Well, it depends. I prefer to be approach first.
Do u have any pets: Na ah
Do u sleep with the TV on: No No No. I only sleep at the comfy place. Except in the class!
What are u doing right now: Watching Tv and surfing the net
Can u handle the truth: I have to.
Are u closer to your mother or father: Mother. May she rest in peace.
Do u eat healthy: Honestly, no.
If u're having a bad day, who are u most likely to go to: I prefer to be alone.
Are u loud or quiet most of the time: I can be both. I'm loud with the people I know, if not, I'll be quiet.
Are u confident: People say that I am, but sometimes I am not. I guess it depends on the situation.

5 things I was doing 10 years ago:
-I was a naughty student(i mean, really!) in SGGS, Penang. One word, MELAMPAU!
-Slimmer than now!!! Uwaaaa
-Formed a group; Disaki, but has been named as 6 jahanam by the warden, we've been punish like every weeks. And the climax is "How Perfect is Prefect" Remember? deng!
-kena marah dgn ustazah Masri!!! Hahahahahahahahahahahaa
-I've got a m.s(member special) hahahahhahhhaahhaaharam!

Ienn, stop laughing!!

5 things I would do if I were a billionaire:
-pay my DEBTS
-make my parents happy by fulfilling their needs and wants.
-invest/buy insurance for the future
-shoppingggggggggggggggg! and get myself a BMW(it's a must) and my very own private condo.
-start my own business, probably a restaurant, just like Bora Ombak. Hee.

5 of my bad habits:
-missplace my things and ask my frens where is it?. it happens always! I can even sms them and ask whether have they seen my things or not. So bad!
-clumsy
-cepat risau
-M word.
-bad eating habits.

5 places I've lived/living
-Sg Dua (tmpt sebenar dirahsiakan)
-Penang (when I was a hostelite)
-Bukit Beruang, Melaka
-Cyberjaya (almost 5 years! I can get Cyberjaya Permanent Resident! but I really love this place)
-Seri Kembangan ( still new to this place, but I'm loving it)



2 comments:

cik_ienn said...

samdollah, aku memang tgh gelak tahan la nih..dok teringat nostalgia hg ngan ustazah masri. cam haaaarrrrrrruuuuuuunnnn salem bachik.

alya said...

hahaha lawak ah
boley gelak sorg2 kot kt dpn monitor ni :)