Sunday, September 28, 2008

a raya wish


I am hereby wishing all Muslims, a Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri, and may your Eid be a joyous and cheerful one this year . InsyaAllah .

I'll be driving back to my hometown, Penang with my dearest colleague, aliya(sometimes i call her nor aliah lee) right after work this tuesday .

Hopefully our dearest manager is kind enough to let us move earlier like last year. Driving back home on malam raya is like a routine for me, since i started my working life .Oh no, last year i went back one day earlier, with cik einn,dd, n nea . Hurm..ok la dr tak balik langsung .kan?

I think i'll be away for few days. (see, br je start balik blogging dah nak away.) hehe. Sorry. but diri ini mmg busy . It's not that i dont have internet connection back in my hometown, it's just that i am too busy for raya .

Anyway, if i manage to save a litle time to blog, i promise i will.


OK?


Selamat hari raya again, Maaf Zahir & Batin .


Assalamualaikum

No comments: